Join us on board for Richard’s Birthday Bash!
Virgin Voyages is launching in 2020 and we can’t wait to check them out when they set sail so we have already booked for their special Richard’s Birthday Bash Voyage in July to celebrate his 70th birthday!
But due to the pandemic, Virgin Voyages has postponed this cruise to July 14 to 18, 2021.
Join us as we sail to their exclusive Bimini Beach Club and Key West, Florida for an exciting adventure!
- July 14 to 18, 2021
- 5-day, 4-night Fire And Sunset Soirées Voyage
- Miami, Florida to Key West to Bimini Beach Club, the Bahamas to Miami, Florida
If you can’t make this Voyage, there are 4 other itineraries with multiple Caribbean sailings available from October and beyond, plus a few special sailings, some with world-famous artists, AND they have confirmed their second ship, to be launched in 2021, with Mediterranean sailings!
- Fire And Sunset Soirées: Miami -> Key West -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Riviera Maya: Miami -> Cozumel -> Playa del Carmen -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Mayan Sol: Miami -> Costa Maya -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Dominican Daze: Miami -> Puerto Plata -> The Beach Club -> Miami
Launches in 2021
- The Irresistible Med: Barcelona -> Toulon -> Marina di Carrara -> Ajaccio -> Cagliari -> Ibiza -> Barcelona
- French Daze & Ibiza Night: Barcelona -> Marseille -> Monte Carlo -> Olbia -> Ibiza -> Barcelona
- Spanish Obsession: Barcelona -> Palma de Mallorca -> Málaga -> Gibraltar -> Ibiza -> Barcelona
- Diplo On Deck: Miami -> Cozumel -> Playa del Carmen -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Mark Ronson On Deck: Miami -> Costa Maya -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- MK On Deck: Miami -> Costa Maya -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Sofi Tukker On Deck: Miami -> Puerto Plata -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- Holidaze & Nights: Miami -> Puerto Plata -> San Juan -> The Beach Club -> Miami
- New Year’s Ahoy: Miami -> Puerto Plata -> San Juan -> The Beach Club -> Miami
REBELLIOUS LUXE AMENITIES
- Adults (18+) Only
- Singles, Couples, group of friends welcome!
- Over 85% of the cabins will have balconies with a hammock
- Over 90% of the cabins will have windows (ocean views)
- Cabins designed for entertaining: L-shape couch that converts into your bed, which mean more space, and mood lighting
- 20+ spots for meals with no extra-fee restaurants; No buffets or Main Dining Room!
- Themed Bars
- Basic beverages are included (soda, water, sparkling water, juices, drip coffee & tea)
- Free WiFi with super cool apps to plan your days and nights
- Topless-Optional Sunbathing on a designated deck
- The first-ever Tattoo Studio at sea
- Gratuities are included!
- XL Sea Terrace (225 sq ft + 40 sq ft balcony)
- Central Sea Terrace (185 sq ft + 40 sq ft balcony)
- The Sea Terrace (185 sq ft + 40 sq ft balcony)
- Ltd View Sea Terrace (185 sq ft + 40 sq ft balcony)
- Sea View (window only)
- Insider (interior
- Solo Insider (interior)
- 20% Deposit at time of booking
- Final Payment due 120 days prior to sailing
- For sailings through December 16, 2020, Final Payment due 60 days prior to sailing
Special policy or sailings through December 16, 2020:
- Final payment dates is 60 days before you sail (instead of 120 days)
- You can cancel up to 48 hours before your voyage and receive a 100% voyage credit
Regular policy for sailings after December 16, 2020:
- You have the most flexibility if you are more than 120 days away from your sail date!
- You have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time
- Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date
- Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage if you really can’t sail
- In addition, you can even do a double name change and sell the cabin to a friend if you are in full penalty and cannot travel!