Join us on a bucket-list Dive Adventure as we head to Belize, home of the Great Blue Hole!
Great Blue Hole Diving Package:
January 25 to 29, 2020
We found a 4-room dive resort that is much closer to the Blue Hole, which skips the 3-hr boat ride each way AND we will be the first/only divers when we go!
4-Night & 8-Dive Package to Long Caye Wall’s “Aquarium”, Great Blue Hole and Half Moon Caye Wall
- Single Occupancy: US$2150 per room
- Double Occupancy: US$3375 per room
- Boat transportation to and from the Long Caye
- 4-night accommodation – Room with King size (or two twins) bed and bath
- All meals: Full breakfast buffet, a full lunch, 3-course gourmet dinner, and snacks
- Coffee, teas, and juices (sodas and alcoholic beverages not included )
- 8 dives
- Complimentary use of Sea Kayaks
- Due to the resort’s prime location and close proximity to the Great Blue Hole, 12 minutes from your bed to the hole, we are always the first divers in the Great Blue Hole
Ambergris Caye Diving Package:
January 29 to February 5, 2020
This is a highly customized trip where you can choose the duration of your stay, how many dives you want to do, plus you can get your Open Water PADI certification or upgrade your PADI certification while you are here. You can also add on the All-Inclusive option or choose to get your own food & beverages in town.
The pricing for accommodation is dependent on the number of people who sign up so get your friends to sign up as well!
We will book a beachfront Private House with its own pool, located about 3km north of San Pedro. The rooms have either a Queen or a King bed
- 1 to 4 people in 1 or 2 rooms: Rates starting at US$260 per night per room
- 5 to 8 people in 3 or 4 rooms: Rates starting at US$215 per night per room
If we get 8 rooms or more, we will book a beachfront Private Resort with its own pool and dock, located about 8km north of San Pedro. The rooms have a King bed or two Twin Beds. There are also 4 Suites with its own sitting area & kitchenette. These will be available for an additional cost.
- 8 to 16 people in 8 rooms: Rates starting at US$2200 per room per week
- 9 to 18 people in 9 rooms: Rates starting at US$2000 per room per week
- 10+ rooms: Rates starting at US$1800 per room per week
You will receive an email every time your room price drops when more rooms are booked.
Food & Beverages:
You can pre-pay for the All-Inclusive option where we have grocery delivered and a chef to make your meals, or you can buy your own groceries once you arrive. It is about 30-min via golf cart or 10-min via water taxi to the town of San Pedro, which has tons of dining and lively entertainment options. You don’t have to decide until early January 2020 so you have time to think about it.
If you are an Open Water Certified diver, then you can choose how many dives you like to add to your trip. You also have the option to get certified in Advanced Open Water or other specialty courses.
If you are not certified, this is a great time to do it in a beautiful location. You can do the full class here or you can do the e-learner online before you arrive in Belize. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Single Tank: starting from US$45
- Double Tank: starting from US$75
- Night Dive: starting from US$60 per person
- Hol Can Dive: starting from US$60 per person
- PADI Open Water Referral: starting from US$300 per person
- Open Water Course: starting from US$450 per person
- Advanced Open Water Course: starting from US$380 per person
- Rescue Diver Course: starting from US$300 per person
- PADI Emergency First Response Course: starting from US$150 per person
- PADI Enriched Air Course (Nitrox) Course: starting from US$150 per person
You are welcome to bring your own equipment, but you can also rent them at the local dive shops. Here is an estimated of what each piece will cost.
We will ask you for your diving choices in early January 2020, and a daily schedule will be sent out in mid-January. Payment for all the dives will be required prior to arrival and will be non-refundable.
- 7-night accommodation at a private villa on Ambergris Caye
- Food & Beverages
- Diving excursions
- Extra excursions
- Flights to Belize City (Airport code: BZE) or San Pedro (Airport code: SPR)
- Travel Insurance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check: in person or by Express Mail (your expense)
- Email Transfer: online (Canadian $ only)
- PayPal: online Friends & Family option (US$ only)
- Credit Card: Online and there is a 4% service fee
- Wire Transfer: International currency (you are responsible for all fees)
- US$500/C$700 non-refundable deposit at time of booking
- US$250/C$350 is due May 15, 2019
- US$250/C$350 is due June 15, 2019
- US$250/C$350 is due July 15, 2019
- US$250/C$350 is due August 15, 2019
- US$250/C$350 is due September 15, 2019
- US$250/C$350 is due October 15, 2019
- Balance is due November 15, 2019
All purchases are REFUNDABLE subject to the package being resold minus the non-refundable deposits
Credit for the full amount will be issued minus a US$250/C$350 administration fee and can be used for any future Adventures